background

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Come Dream With Me...

Close your eyes and imagine the perfect, ultimate room for creating. This is what I would have, the only change I'd make is NOT to have all white. I have white now and it's a bear to keep clean and stain free. With a craft room full of inks, dies, paints etc. white is a magnet. I'd mix, choosing light blue for the chairs and some cabinets (Those I'd most likely touch while crafting). Those windows! ahhhh The natural light? oooohhhhh That camera mounted and ready to take pictures and make videos at any moment!

This lady is Micaela Ferrero, a former lawyer from Buenos Aires. It's so cool that someone on another continent uses the same brands of tools, and has a room that would function perfectly here! Isn't that just the coolest thing? The video tour of her craft room is in Spanish, but it doesn't matter, you get to see that beautifully gorgeous room! Through the wonder of the internet, I translated her blog into Spanish and discovered so many commonalities between this lovely lady and my community of crafters. She also likes Jennifer McGuire, and she loves to share smiles. She says, "Encouraging is essential for me...Be kind and transmit without shame and without expecting anything in return. Little things lke giving a smile or a card changes the day of the people around us, ourselves and the people who see us, who want to feel just as good. It's easy, do it!!"

Micaela also speaks of the same values we have. She says, "Changing the posture we have in life is not difficult. You just have to decide. See things more optimistically, be a little happier, stop thinking about negative things that block us, that ultimately serves nothing more than to stop us, to not allow us to dream, imagine, and think that it is possible. Everything is possible, if you set your mind to it. It may take more or less time, but I assure you, you can!"  Micaela's room is one that I dream of too. What do you see when you dream of a room for creating?
3D Tour
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=nW9R3vJyW3x

Full Video