background

Monday, April 27, 2020

New Baby

There's a new baby in our family! I made this crib card and framed piece for the sweet little girl. The stamp set I used is Fable Friends. I colored them with Stampin' Blends, fussy cut them then mounted with Stampin Dimensionals for a 3D look. I used the Stitched Rectangles dies, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Sea Foam card stock. I got the little stuffed bunny from the doll house section of Hobby Lobby and adhered it to the frame.  The nursery is done in greens as they did not want to know the baby's gender ahead of time.

I love 3D cards, so this baby crib is right up my alley! It folds flat for mailing so that is a win win. The center is meant for a gift certificate, but since we already sent gifts, I made a card with the name information on it. I thought it would be fun to include in the baby book. I had so much fun making these!!!!





insert in the crib center