background

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

More Easter Cards

These are the last of my Easter cards and they are all in the mail. Yay! The second one is done with a beautiful retired stamp that I will never sell, called Easter Message. The top card is the star and the one I made the most. I had an assembly line going for this beauty!

I wanted to make kind of an Easter bonnet for this cute little bunny (think Mrs. Peter Rabbit). I tried some small flower punches and this retired one worked perfectly.  To complete the bonnet, I needed something to make greenery, I tried a couple punches, a leaf die but they didn't have that light airy feeling I was after, so I began looking at stamps. The flower in the Positive Thoughts stamp set! I stamped in Granny Apple Green and cut just a clump of petals of each side. Then I highlighted a few places with Mossy Meadow marker. Perfecto!


Product List