background

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

An Embossing Powder Storage Idea

Over the past 30 years, I have tried a few ways to store embossing powders. It's always such a mess and can take up valuable storage space. This is the best idea since sliced bread! I came across this storage idea while surfing the Internet.

The whole idea is to use small containers with mini spoons clipped onto the lid. I have used other small containers, but I really like the size, quality and easy-of-opening of the Sistema containers. I got some of mine  on Amazon , but I also found some at TJ Maxx. I found a similar type at Target. I ordered the mini spoons from Amazon. To clip them onto the lid, I found these cord clips that work well from Target and Amazon. 

My System Looks Like This:



 Purchasing Links

From Target