background

Monday, July 20, 2020

More Mini Catalog Previews

Finding Inspiring

Do you need an extra dose of inspiration? Don’t worry—it’s right at your fingertips. All you need is a catalog and a willingness to experiment. Start by flipping through the annual catalog and mini catalog, and pick a project that catches your attention. Then, CASE it (Copy And Share Everything)!
Here’s how it works: You choose one aspect of your chosen inspiration piece, and copy it on a new project. Then, use these CASEing steps to create three additional projects ranging from casual to avid crafting levels.
  1. Copy the layout
  2. Copy the color scheme
  3. Copy the technique

Have fun CASEing!

This bundle is such a delight to use! To get the two toned greenery, I simply cut the die in two colors and glued in the Pear Pizzazz pieces. It's much easier to apply glue on the card and then insert the pieces, rather than putting glue on the pieces. The best part? I didn't even have to design this card, I simply cased the card in the new Mini Catalog!! 

Need help figuring out to make a card you'd like to CASE in a catalog? I've got all the 'recipes' for every project in our catalogs. Take a look at the card below. It can be found on page 21 of the new August-December Mini Catalog. I wanted to case this card, and I had almost everything I needed, except the Parisian Flourish embossing folder and the Wonderful Gems, so I just used what I did have, the Tin Tile embossing folder and Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots

My Version
 


Product List