background

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Lovely Labels Pick A Punch Tip

I love that this punch is so versatile, and I want to share a couple of tips with you. There are so many sizes of greetings so the three widths that this punch provides is great, but what about the lengths? How do you get the same distance on the right and left sides?

I used some clear plastic Window Sheets as the base of these tools. I cut them into the widths that the punch acommodates: 1/2, 3/4, and 1 inch. Then I cut them again out of cardstock and used the end pieces that you would normally throw out. I then taped these pieces to the ends of the clear plastic with Scotch Tape.

Now it's easy to stamp your greeting and place your plastic template over top. Mark the end of the plastic and that is where you will cut each end of your stamped cardstock before putting in the punch.