background

Friday, March 25, 2022

Bespoke Card Set Box

 I saw a box like this last week in a store. I thought it would make a great box for a set of cards. I came home, sketched a couple of views, then began playing with a ruler to assign measurements to each part. From there I made a prototype out of cardstock, and used scotch tape to secure the pieces together. With a few adjustments, I made a box! I love it when a plan comes together! This box was covered with the Simply Elegant Designer Series Paper.

I'm having a class in a couple weeks for friends/customers to make one of their own. Then a few of use will get together this summer and fall to make a few to sell at our church mission fundraiser. 






                                                              cardstock prototype