background

Thursday, March 31, 2022

Tags Tags and More Tags

 I just got the Tailor Made Tags die set and wow! I can see hundreds of possibilities for using them. What a versatile purchase for only $22. Here are my first two cards using them but I have so many ideas buzzing around in my head, I'll be making more:)


Stamps

Free As A Bird, Very Versailles

Paper

Polished Pink, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, Layering Designs Vellum, Vellum Cardstock

Ink

Polished Pink, Pale Papaya, Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry

Embellishments

Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon, Linen Thread, Gold Fine Art Ribbon, Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim

Tools

Stampin' Blends Markers, Tailor Made Tags, Forever Flourishing Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies



Stamps

Free As A Bird,

Paper

Soft Succulent, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Harvest Meadow DSP, Layering Designs Vellum, Vellum Cardstock

Ink

Tuxedo Black, Borgeous Grape, Highland Grape, Pale Papaya

Embellishments

Gorgeous Grape Mini Stripped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Gold Fine Art Ribbon, Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim

Tools

Stampin' Blends Markers, Tailor Made Tags, Forever Flourishing Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies