background

Friday, January 29, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells

Such a fun set right? I've posted some directions on how to use this bundle before HERE. Today I want to show you some more pictures that will explain how you can use these wonderful coordinating products!! You can click on any of the pictures to enlarge them.
I've stamped all the stamps from the set and put the die that fits over top. There are also some watercolor splash stamps that you can use to color in your images. Then, for the big die, I numbered the spaces to show you where the 5 shells fit.
The first image here is the diecut. The second image shows how I stamped the shells on the correct places in some pretty pastel colors. You can then line that up in the embossing folder for a totally WOW addition of 3D texture. The bottom image is just the embossing folder which is gorgeous just as it is.

 
I made a wreath out of some jute twine I had in my stash, then added Pearl Basic Jewels, some Braided Burlap Trim that I pulled apart, shells that have been stamped, diecut and embossed, and a greeting. All of those pieces were mounted on the embossed layer. I really LOVE this card.





Product List