First of all, two sheets of the Golden Garden Designer Speciality Acetate have the same pattern (lines up with) as two of the DSP sheets. When you line them up, the cards are truely lovely!
Now Here it is stepped up a bit further.
I made this card kind of 3D using Foam Strips. It's kind of like a shaker card with no shakers. Who needs shakers when you have this gorgeous paper! The effect is perfectly STUNNING!
- I lined up the actate with the DSP, then cut with Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- I adhered to Petal Pink card base.
- I then cut a frame from Flirty Flamingo with Rectangles.
- I used foam strips to adhere the acetate to the top of the DSP.
- Finally, I used Tear & Tape to attach the frame on top of the acetate.