background

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Sensational Seashells

 This card is made with the Friends are like seashells bundle and the coordinating Seashells 3D embossing folder. I've never worked with a set like this before, it's amazing! 

You diecut FIRST, then line up the stamps on the shape. Since the stamps are clear it's easy to do with a stamp block, or if you prefer, you can use your Stamparatus. After you diecut and stamp the shells, you place the diecut inside the embossing folder, line it up and run it through the machine. WOW! lots of texture and 3Dness! lol Super, super cool!

I used the Pearlescent paper, Basic White and Blushing Bride. Oh! I forgot to tell you about the background. This card is cased from page 40 in the catalog, but I don't have the coordinating DSP yet, so I got out my new favorite tools, the blending brushes and swiped color on my white background. Voila, instant printed paper. The blending brushes are so thick, and dense that the color goes on sooooo smoothly.

The background I created with blending brushes, Petal Pink and Blushing Bride inks.

Step One: Diecut from Pearlescent Paper

Step Two: Place diecut in embossing folder, line up image

Step Three: Close folder and run through machine.

Step Four: diecut and embossed image!!

Plain diecut embosed image on the left. On the right, is an image that has also been stamped. You stamp it BEFORE embossing. It's easy to line up the clear stamps because you can see through them, or use Stamparatus:)

Product List