background

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Island Vibes (SALE-A-BRATION)

  


This stamp set is available FREE with a $50.00 order through SALE-A-BRATION. It's a fun set and coordinates beautifully with but Timeless Tropical bundle from the annual catalog. Here are two simple and elegant cards I made this morning. 

The first one uses Granny Apple Green and Basic White cardstock. I stamped the corner image of leaves in Old Olive, then I put the white cardstock on my paper trimmer and scored under and on the left side of the image for a touch of interest. I stamped the pineapple in Mango Melody, then used a sponge dauber to apply Granny Apple Green ink to the leaves. I cut out the pineapple and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Some In Color Jewels lend a bit of sparkle

This card has a Just Jade card base and a Basic White panel. I used all three stamps around the edges of the card in Just Jade, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape inks. Next I simply stamped the pineapple in each of the same colors on three white panels. These were then adhered to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped in Just Jade, from the Art Gallery stamp set and diecut with the Floral Gallery dies.