background

Sunday, January 16, 2022

More On the Horizon

 I love it when stamp sets and bundles pair so beautifully together! The first card below was made using the On the Horizon bundle along with the New Horizons Designer Series Paper. 

I am sooooo crazy in love with this DSP, that I have ordered three packages!! Why so many you ask? First of all it's beautiful, secondly it is such fun to build scenes with, and lastly, it can be used with so many stamp sets, it's the MOST versatile paper ever! Besides the On the Horizon bundle, I've been using it with Grassy Grove, and Wildlife Wonder. I just ordered the Oceanfront stamp set and can't wait to use it with this DSP and coordinate it with the On the Horizon bundle as well.

The second card uses On the Horizon, the trees from the Majestic Mountain Dies, the DSP of course.... oh and the Pebbles Enamel Shapes which are so cool!!



Majestic Mountain Dies