background

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Tiptoe Through the Tulips

Are you old enough to remember Tiny Tim singing Tiptoe Through the Tulips? I adore flowers and I never think of that song as it was not one of my favorites by any means, but it just came to me as I began writing. Rather than a long haired hippy, I prefer to think of a small child dancing in the tulips. The Flowering Fields Designer Paper just makes me happy! Every single time I look at it, I smile:)

Stamps

Tulip Fields, Elegantly Said (greeting)

Paper

Flowering Fields DSP, Basic White, Vellum, Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen

Ink

VersaMark

Embellishments

Black Embossing Powder

Tools

Heat Tool, Stitched Rectangle Dies


Stamps

Tulip Fields bundle

Paper

Flowering Fields DSP, Basic White, Vellum, Highland Heather, Rich Razzleberry

Ink

Highland Heather

Embellishments


Tools