background

Friday, January 21, 2022

Treat Packaging

 Here's another treat package. These are Archway cookies. Windmill shaped cookies... How could you not package them with our beautiful windmill stamps and dies? I happened to have some food safe treat bags leftover from Christmas time. I got them at Walmart. They are 5 in, wide and about 10 in. long.


 
  • I cut about 2 in off of the length of the bag and inserted two windmill cookies in each one.

  • For the topper, I cut a piece of poppy parade cardstock 5" x 5-3/4," scored it in the middle at 2-1/4."  

  • For the backing piece, I cut another piece of cardstock 5" x 5-3/4." 

  • After folding the top of the cellophane bag down, I put the topper over the bag and the backing piece and stapled it.

  • The Flowering Fields DSP was cut to 2” x 5” and adhere to each side of the topper.

  • For the front, I stamped and colored a windmill with Stampin' Blends and adhered it to the topper.

  • For the Back, I stamped the message from the Beauty of Friendship stamp set and punched it out with the Story Label punch.

  • The windmill die was cut from Petal Pink and Poppy Parade and adhered to the bottom portion.


Stamps

Tulip Fields, Beauty of Friendship

Paper

Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Basic White, Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper

Ink

Poppy Parade, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends

Tools

Windmill Fields Dies, Story Label Punch