background

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Highlighting Two New Product Suites

 Wow! There are so many things to enjoy using in these two product suites! Bloom Where You're Planted and Expressions In Ink are just WOW! As usual, when I get a new bundle, I make an index so that I can figure out what dies go with what stamps and how to use them all. This is where I figure it all out lol. Now that I have the indexes made, the Stamp N' Storage magnetic cards inserted in the stamp  cases, sample guides made for the DSP, and the accessories stored in a stamp case, I can begin creating! You'll see in the links to my online store below that you can order items separately or the entire suite with just one product number.

The Bloom Where You're Planted suite includes the Plentiful Plants stamp set and dies bundle, Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper, and the Paper Lattice embellishments. As you can see in the index below, there are some images that can be cut out from the DSP, which adds to all the options you have when creating with this Suite


The Expressions in Ink suite includes the Artistically Inked stamp set and dies bundle, Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper,  and the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack. I can already see that I will be buying MORE of this DSP. It is beyond gorgeous!!



Product List