background

Sunday, May 23, 2021

Planting on Paper

 I am very pleased with how this card turned out! It's a great one to show how beautifully our new Blending Brushes can be used. I've found that less ink and more than one application make a difference in how smooth the blending looks. I'm getting better results each time I use them. 

On the inside of the card I used Pear Pizzazz and Balmy Blue with the blending brushes to create the background. Sticky notes prevent the ink from going anywhere you don't want it to go. I left the center white so that it appeared as kind of the light source. Then I stamped a greeting where it would be hidden behind the plant when the card was closed.

I stamped the pot and plants, diecut then glued them behind the plant hanger diecut. A dot of glue suspends the hanging plant from the 'frame' topped off with an In Color Jewel. I used a Stitched Rectangle die to cut an opening on the front which gives a frame to the card.





Product List