background

Monday, May 3, 2021

Watercolor with Quiet Meadow

 This was such fun to make!! I started with a Thick Basic White card base. Then a layer of Basic White embossed with the Scripty embossing folder. Next, I used a die from the Quiet Meadow bundle cut from vellum. Then the fun began. I experimented with Stampin' Blends and our ink pads. The blends colored nicely on the vellum, but I LOVED the watercolor look using our inks!!!! I placed some small blocks on the stamp pads to get some ink. I used the In Colors: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia and Polished Pink. I used the Water Pen to pick up ink from the block and apply to the flower. It blended so nicely.  I glued the flower to the embossed layer, then a frame cut from white with Layering Square Dies. The sentiment was done with the Many Messages bundle.