background

Friday, May 21, 2021

Plant Lovers

 Who doesn't love plants? Well, there are some of us who have a 'black thumb' as opposed to a green thumb and tend to kill plants. I happen to be lucky enough to have a huge yard full of plants and flowers of every kind, thanks to my husband who has two green thumbs! 

I sure do enjoy creating with the Plentiful Plants bundle. Actually, I liked it so much I ordered the entire suite of products that coordinate. You can easily order the suite with just one product number instead of entering in all the separate numbers for each product. The suite consists of the bundle, DSP and an embellishment called Paper Lattice. The samples below were copied from the catalog. It's such a great inspiration for ideas! All the colors used are in the DSP, so it makes color coordination a breeze.





Product List